One Heart Source executes a number of community development projects which have direct benefits for the quality of education in the villages where we work. In the past this has included:
- Installation of water lines and reserve tanks at local schools
- Tree-planting at four different local schools
- Construction of pit-toilets at two primary schools
- Painting of dilapidated classrooms
- Installation of solar panels at teachers’ housing at rural schools to allow for lighting at night
- Construction of seating and public discussion areas at primary and secondary schools
Our current active project, and largest undertaking to date, is the construction of two brand new classrooms at Musa Secondary School in Tanzania.
Please click here to download the full project proposal.
Please note: our website is currently under construction. Full project histories and proposals will be posted soon, please check back in a few days.